People often enough ask me what should be done after we are done with content creation for our blog.
They think they should start promoting their content.
Actually, I personally think that people should first setup all the automations for blog before they start with content promotion.
They should setup their email marketing automation, lead capturing systems, tracking tools in place etc.
This blog post is a part of the “Start a Blog in 2017” series.
- Step 1: Buying a domain / Booking a domain / Purchasing a domain / Registering a domain: Buy a domain – Complete Step by Step Guide
- Step 2: Buying / Purchasing / Renting hosting space on Internet: Best Web Hosting For WordPress – Complete Step by Step Guide
- Step 3: Changing DNS server & understanding DNS
- Step 4: What is WordPress?
- Step 5: WordPress.com vs WordPress.org: Which one you should build your blog on?
- Step 6: Installing WordPress on your blog
- How to set up WordPress blog for the first time
- How to install WordPress plugins
- How to install WordPress themes
- Must have WordPress plugins for a new blog
- Content Creation for your blog
>> WE ARE HERE <<
Watch this short little video which will give you an idea:
Access the entire Step by Step Definite Guide of Start a Blog here!
Share this with your friend and other fellow marketers to bring more value.